Entry to the 2023 TECAs, sponsored by Altia, is open and all those working in the economic crime sector are encouraged to nominate those who have made a significant contribution in tackling all areas of crime, such as fraud, corporate espionage, money laundering, bribery and corruption.
The awards are designed to be both independent and inclusive, providing an opportunity to recognise companies, people and products from public, private and third sector organisations.
Commenting on the awards, which have been running for 5 years, founder Professor Martin Gill said “Following consultation with the sector, some categories have been amended and new ones added to encompass a wider reach of the fantastic work that is taking place in tackling all areas of economic crime; including a new category for those operating outside of the UK”.
Gill further said “This year for the first-time, we will be adding a Thought Leadership Summit to the programme which will take place in the afternoon of the Awards dinner.”
The entry process is open until Tuesday 8th August 2023 and nominations are free to submit in the following categories:
- Outstanding Manager or Director
- Outstanding Team
- Outstanding Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Product, Software or Technology
- Outstanding Investigator
- Outstanding Partnership – sponsored by Cifas
- Outstanding Public Sector/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Private/Third Sector Initiative
- Outstanding Young Professional
- Outstanding Female Economic Crime Professional
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to Tackling Economic Crime – sponsored by Experian
- Outstanding Overseas Initiative
- Lifetime Achievement
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner to be held at the Novotel London West on Wednesday, 1 November 2023 following a Thought Leadership Summit. Information on the nomination criteria and how to enter can be accessed here.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for those companies wishing to associate their brand with an independent, credible awards scheme that is supported by the leading economic crime associations and special interest groups. The sponsorship flyer can be viewed here.
Follow the TECAs on Social Media: Twitter & LinkedIn to keep up to date with all the latest news.