Entry to the 2022 TECAs is open and all those working in the economic crime sector are encouraged to nominate those who have made a significant contribution in tackling all areas of crime, such as fraud, corporate espionage, money laundering, bribery and corruption.
The TECAs are free to enter and recognise individuals, teams, initiatives, and companies – working in the UK operating in the public, private and third sectors.
The awards are designed to be both independent and inclusive, providing an opportunity for outstanding performers, whether buyers or suppliers to be recognised and their success to be celebrated.
Commenting on the awards, founder Professor Martin Gill said “We’re delighted to be bringing the TECAs to the sector for a fourth year. The judges, all nominated by fraud specialist associations and groups, will mark to an ethics policy declaring any conflict of interest on every mark sheet. The aim is to create a level playing field which is open and fair for all those who tackle economic crime in the UK.”
The entry process is open until Monday 8th August 2022 and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding Manager or Director
- Outstanding Team
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Product or Technology
- Outstanding Partnership
- Outstanding Investigator
- Outstanding Policing Initiative
- Outstanding Young Professional
- Outstanding Prevention Initiative
- Outstanding Tackling Economic Crime Professional
- Outstanding Performance in Tackling Bribery and Corruption
- Outstanding Performance in Tackling Money Laundering
- Lifetime Achievement
Winners of the TECAs will be announced at the end of 2022. Information on the nomination criteria and how to enter can be accessed on the Enter page.